creepmouse(or Kat) is a member from United States of America . She has been a member for over 3 years (1111 days).
My name is Kat, and I'm a university student and I also work in a library. I can speak English and French. If you send me a postcard, tell me anything you like! I'd like to hear about your life; what you do; what your hometown is like; your favourite movies, books, and music; do you share a birthday with someone famous? or do you have a favourite person? Tell me about it! - or whatever is going on in your head at the moment.
I like any kind of postcard but here are some of my favourite types:
- pictures of your hometown, city, country, capital
- pictures of your national dress, flag, flowers, landscapes, local food specialty, bodies of water, cartoon characters, or movie and book characters that are popular
- animals native to your area
- postcards with text in your native language
- pictures of famous artists, writers, leaders, royalty, celebrities in your area
- pictures of tattoos, or with nautical themes
- funny, weird, handmade, ad, free, bizarre cards welcome, too!
- postcards with Tintin
I especially like really weird, tacky, ugly, strange postcards! I'm not offended at anything, so send me anykind of postcard you like -I know I will love it!
I am always willing to do a direct swap if you are willing to send me one back, too! :)
Also, if anyone is looking for a penpal - send me an email! I like to exchange postcards, mailart, and long letters in the mail. I am very interested in South African culture, so if you happen to be from South Africa and are looking for a penpal and we've got similar interest, I'm your huckleberry.
Happy Postcrossing! ♥