ashlita(or Ashley) is a member from Japan . She has been a member for over 2 years (931 days).
Hello! Konnichiwa! I am an English Teacher living in Japan. I'm a twenty-something from the United States. I love learning languages and I love learning about different cultures. Some of my favorite things to do are listen to music, write, read, swim, drink coffee/tea, going to the beach, and hang out with my students & my new friends in Japan. I also love my bicycle! :)
I speak English, Spanish, and Japanese. Feel free to write in any of those languages and teach me a phrase in your language if you want :)
Postcards that I love are of:
• People from your country, just being candid
• Landscapes or city views from your town or country
• Anything unique or special to your town or country
• Royal families, if your country has one
• Castles and old architecture
• Local transportation, whether it be trains, buses, bicycles, rickshaws, elephants or taxis.
• Map cards
• Festivals from your country
• Cultural icons: monuments, famous places, traditional costumes, national foods etc.
• Homemade cards are also quite welcome!
But please, I beg you, do not send:
• Black or unwritten cards :(
Basically, I would love postcards about you or where you are from. Feel free to be creative or personal!