artographica(or Natasha) is a member from United States of America . She has been a member for over 1 year (393 days).
Hi, My name is Natasha, I live in LA.
I am a designer mostly for web, and also for software and print. I am single, have a cat named Danya, like to photograph and sail. I am also taking improv classes in M.I.'s Westside Comedy Theater in Santa Monica. I love ocean, sun, water, rains, trees, forest, boats, sky, traveling, meeting people.
If you are looking for an idea what card you would like to send me, here's some help. I would enjoy cards with:
- Sailboats, ships, small boats
- Ocean or sea
- Surfing and waves
- Underwater shots
- Pictures full of sunlight
- Tropical forests, rainforest, jungle
- Waterside cities
- Night city views
- Non-sectioned city views
- Ancient architecture
- City views of Paris, Rio, Prague, Venice, London
- Views of beautiful architecture from all other the world
- Frida Kahlo (or her paintings)
- Salvador Dali's art
- Pictures with lots of teal and turquoise color (ocean, sea, water, skies)
- Images with hearts
- Foggy pictures
If you write me a note and tell a little bit about yourself, I would love it!
If you are still not sure, check out my Favorites: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/artographica/gallery/favourites
And, please, NO ENVELOPES or anything that can not be considered a postcard. In my opinion, postcard is a non-folded carton card laminated or not that is thick enough that can be sent by itself without en envelope. Please, NO self-printed or handmade cards.