ankehelene(or Anke) is a member from Germany . She has been a member for over 2 years (792 days).
I live in www.oberellenbach.de with my husband and our dog Barouk. We have two sons (*1989 and *1993).
- I love nature (birches, lavender)
- I'm interested in traditional handicrafts and like postcards showing traditional/typical of your region (clothes, working people, dishes, tiles & mosaic, food, markets, shops/stores...)
- I like reading, spinning & knitting , painting, hiking, singing, traditional folk dancing, meeting friends, a cup of coffee in a sunny café, writing and collecting postcards...COMMUNICATION!
- I like postcards with sheep, goats, cows, vegetable & garden, old houses, ceramics, bicycles, coffee, mail-boxes...
- I'm a fan of recycling and creativity. So - be creative!
- Carl Larsson, Chagall and Hundertwasser are my favourite artists ...and through postcrossing: Victoria Kirdiy (Russia, Belarus...)and Siguté Ach/Lithuania
- I'm a capricorn who loves the mountains
- Beautiful ad/free/self-made postcards are welcome too
- My favourite colour is BLUE
Please put the date on your card - thank you!
...and now "Happy postcrossing"!
Your address? I would love to send a thank-you-card!
If you sent me a postcard and it won't be registered for a long time, send the ID, so I can do it.