andrewka(or Andrei) is a member from Moldova . He has been a member for over 4 years (1755 days).
UPD 2013: Yo, guys from Portugal. Can you send me cards with these lovely blue ornaments?
UPD 2012. Come on! There should be at least a card with great Maria Callas.
NB! According to changing interests and priorities, i'm asking those who have kings, princes, emperors, tzars or their beautifuful divinely womanly equivalents, please, send them first of all.
And now - the main part.
I'm from Moldova - a small country in the South-Eastern Europe, post-Soviet Republic.
Firstly, I can tell you a lot of things about my multicultural and rich in historical background country and people who live here. We just need to make a deal, how do we do it.
Secondly, we may have a nice discussion about any sort of things, 'cause I like them all. I'm interested in all that is both fascinating or unbelievably boring, because there is no precincts in experiencing people, that's why my favourite cards are personality cards or people doing their day-to-day job.
Will be glad to communicate and swap postcards. Guys, whom I didn't answer - I'm sorry, I did not have enough time for the project.
Just a few hints to help you in chosing a card:
please DO NOT send
- cartoon or anime heroes;
- multiviews cards (when there are a lot of photos on a card I do not feel that unifying feeling of happiness and just put it into a dark box and never take it out of there);
- any holidays cards (in the most cases they are silly, and I have some serious problems between their informational content and my internal balance, which is vulnerable by the way);
- i do not like beach or exotic islands cards, I think if there is no choice I will prefer a cold scenery or some autumn or winter scene from the place you live to these clueless and meaningless sands;
But I guess that a "DO NOT send" category is always a challenge for the sender, so, you can throw me one. If you win - I will send you back a pretty card.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING - if my requests are problematic for you (in any of its part), do not hesitate and do what you want, I will thank you anyway and will register it with no problem.
I will gladly receive:
- a personality card (if you suppose that i do not know the person, tell me about him or her) as well as literature heroes cards;
- a historical card with a significant place, battle, person, meeting or wall fall;
- traditional card (for instance, national costumes, homes, celebrating traditions etc.)
- modern architecture and modernism in any of its forms;
- i'm also really interested in all sorts of royalty, so, if you have your monarch (especially doing something, like talking, fighting, visiting, singing or else) on a postcard, I will be grateful as well for it;
-a sci-fi author;
-any opera stuff;
-any movie stuff;
-any theatre stuff;
-any art thing (like famous statue, picture, artist etc.)