Yauhienis a member from Belarus . He has been a member for over 1 year (663 days).
I am Yauhien. Live in Minsk, Belarus. I am a student at our linguistic university. I like traveling, snowboarding, hitch-hiking, learning all the time!I try to make my life interesting and active. Besides Belarusian I understand Ukrainian, English,Russian, Polish a little bit and learning German.
.Write to me whatever you want: a funny joke from your country or a funny story about yourself, feel free to share a good book you've read lately, the music you like, a favorite quote, a secret about yourself, or a place I should visit. Anything is fine those are just suggestions, But, please, do write something to me. I am open to everything. So hope to hear from you soon)
I prefer most:
- Famous sightseeings
- Vintage travel cards
- Bizarre, strange, unusual, freaky, abstract, funny ones
- Art deco
- Christmas or Halloween cards (anytime of the year)
- Movie Posters cards
- Mystical legends
- Architects: Gaudi, Hundertwasser, Otto Wagner, Victor Horta, Palladio, Robert & James Adam
- Art Deco/Art Nouveau/Jugendstil
- famous paintings (especially impressionists)
- Postcards of famous monuments/ UNESCO World Heritage sites
- postcard flags
Birthday cards in May would be nice, also Easter and Christmas cards and so on.
That's only my preferences, so send me whatever you want!
Feel free to send me text in Polish, Ukrainian or German. It's great to practice.
Thanks and Happy Postcrossing!