Vlad_K(or Vlad) is a member from Belarus . He has been a member for over 3 years (1105 days).
We are two brothers Vlad 10 and Stas 7 years, from Orsha, Belarus.
WE like to travel, meet new people and learn about other places in the world very much.
It will be interesting for us to know more about you and your country. Maybe you'll write a few words in your native language with translation in english. Or write about your day, hobbies. Maybe you would like to ask some questions about Belarus - WE'll be glad to answer!
We'd love to receive cards with:
- cards with views of your country or your native city, landscape/maps/sights;
- Postcards depicting the national costume, national holidays, national food, traditions;
-ocean, sea shores, beaches, sunsets on the sea;
- natural landscapes and beautiful views (and generally any pictures of forests, plants, lakes, waterfalls etc.)
- animals, fish, birds and plants;
- funny pictures (postcards for children, from fairy tales etc.);
- season greetings (Christmas and New Years, Easter,Halloween, our birthday 25th December (Vlad) and 29 September (Stas) , ;
IF YOU'RE FROM... ** FINLAND - you'll make me SOOOO HAPPY by sending a postcard of the Grannies by Inge Löök, , Moomins :)))
It isn't obligatory and of course, We are glad to any card because every card is something special.
Postcard-it's a small pleasure, and it makes everyone a few happier :)
P.S. If you want to penpal with us, we'll be glad! just write a letter or a message to us ;)
Thank you in advance and Happy Postcrossing!