Torie_Yakubova(or Victoria) is a member from Belarus . She has been a member for over 2 years (894 days).
My name is Victoria. I'm 29. I live in Mogilev, Belarus. I'm married and have a wonderful daughter Milana who is 4 years old.
Дарагія суайчыннікі! Мне будзе вельмі прыемна атрымаць паштоўку на беларускай мове ;)
Sie können mir auf Deutsch schreiben ;)
Sarebbe bellissimo ricevere una cartolina in italiano ;)
*** DEAR DANIELLE FROM CHINA! I've received a lovely autumn view from you but there's no ID! Please contact me so I can register the card! ***
MY MOST FAVORITE CARDS ARE (in random order):
*** anything from my favourites (there are cards that I'd love to receive!) ***
- BREASTFEEDING (beautiful photos or paintings)
- MOTHERS WITH THEIR CHILDREN, MATERNITY, PREGNANCY
- WOMEN, GIRLS and everything FEMININE (clothes, shoes, accessories etc.)
- DIARIES, JOURNALS, LETTERS and BOOKS
- PEOPLE WRITING (a letter, a journal entry etc.) and PEOPLE READING
- babies IN BABY-CARRYING DEVICES such as RING SLING, Asian Baby Carrier, BABY WRAP (paintings, ethnic pictures, photos). PLEASE NO feeding bottles, pacifiers and prams ;)
- AUTUMN (leaves, cityviews, landscapes, paintings)
- FOOD and DRINKS, DESSERTS, RECIPES, BERRIES, FRUIT, VEGETABLES, MUSHROOMS, SPICES
- ART (seasons, nature, flowers, still life, rural landscapes, portraits; paintings by the Impressionists, Thomas Kinkade, Vlad Kravchuk,Tatiana Rodionova, Victoria Kirdiy etc.)
- RAILROAD, TRAINS, RAILWAY STATIONS
- TRAMS, BUSES
- PAINTED CITY VIEWS
- NATURE (forest, bodies of water, fields, mountains)
- PAINT, BRUSHES, PENCILS (I'm learning to draw so that would be an inspiration for me)
- CITY HALLS (ратуши)
- Chicago, Detroit, Lake Huron, Texas (USA), Barcelona (Spain)
I ALSO LIKE CARDS WITH:
- city views and views of your country (I prefer single views)
- street life
- cross-stitch, needlework
- mail-related cards
If you don't know what to write - here are SOME IDEAS:
* recommend a BOOK or a SONG (or a few songs) to me
* tell me what makes you HAPPY in life
* tell me your favorite QUOTE or your MOTTO
I REGISTER ALL CARDS I RECEIVE.
Nice stamps are very much appreciated ;)
PLEASE scan your card if you have a scanner, thank you!
PLEASE write my address clearly. Several cards have arrived to my neighbour because the address was unclearly written and the neighbour refused to give the cards to me. :-(
Private swaps are also welcome!
Happy postcrossing and thank you in advance!