TinTin(or Andy) is a member from Belgium . He has been a member for over 6 years (2320 days).
Leuven, in the heart of Belgium is famous for its city hall and its university which is one of the oldest in the world.
I like all kinds of postcards, about anything :)
If you have them, I like postcards with maps and flags a lot.
Do you have any Garfield cards ? If so, please do send :) I love Garfield, thx.
If you are looking for a new penpal, let me know ! I love snail mailing (not email).
Other cards I like:
- For the Dutchies: Queen Beatrix postcards !!! ;-)
- Route 66
- American farm barns
- Hortensia (Hydrangea) & Rhododendron
- Pets Rock cards
- food (cheese, chocolate, recipes, etc...)
- old commercial cards
- Kaj Stenvall
- cactus (I love 'm a lot !)
- funny cards
- Star Trek or Sci-Fi in general
- Home & Away (Australian soap)
- everything Greek (language, touristic, food, people, flag ...)
- Nouvelles Images
- for Danish people (and others): Örnen & The Killing
- for Swedish people (and others): Millennium Trilogy
- for German people : Die Sendung mit der Maus
- Paul Giovanopoulos
- DC Comics
- Inge Löök
- The Mole by Zdenek Miler
- Meg Ryan, Meryl Streep
- movies: You've Got Mail, The Hours, Empire Of The Sun, The Last
Emperor, Lord Of The Rings
- Bette Midler
- Citroën 2CV/Deux Chevaux
- HBO series (became a fan of True Blood recently)
- coffee cups/coffee bars/everything coffee & tea related
- Kaori Wakamatsu collection
- Eurovision Song Contest
- Olympic Games
- everything post, stamps, penpals, correspondence related
- people from Helsinki: architecture from your city & other cards
- if you're from Finland, I love the Finnish language ... :)
- cards with Greek icons
- Paris & everything else from France (I love France !)
- cards with pictures/drawings/paintings of herbs, lavender
- Australia/New Zealand, even if you are not from these countries
- The Muppets
All other cards are welcome too, of course !
I'm also interested in penpalling, so if you wanne stay in touch, let me know on the postcard.
check out my blog:
Expired cards: several already :-S