SviridovaVik(or Victoria) is a member from Belarus . She has been a member for over 1 year (495 days).
My name is Victoria. I am 31 years old.
I am married. I am mother a charming girl named Diana. She is 3,5 years. And 18/12/2012 was born Diana's brother - Daniil. He's our best Christmas present!
I will be glad to get absolutely any card with a greeting from your country.
BUT - I really HATE cityviews, please, send it to someone else!
It would be a great pleasure for me to receive postcards with views of:
- Painted funny cards
- Atelier Nouvelles Images
- Hello Kitty
- Alice in wonderland
- Inge Look (MY LOVE !!!)
- National/traditional costumes
- Pin-up postcards
- Works of art
- Teddy Bear
- Vintage postcards
- Lali Riddle cards from "Find it..." series
- Cards with a football theme: balls, team, players attributes (my favorite teams: Barcelona in Spain , Manchester United in England, Milan in Italy). May be it will be a team from your city.
- Chinese (or other eastern) paintings, hieroglyphics, geisha
- The nature (sea, ocean, islands, waterfalls, etc.)
Посткроссеры России - с огромным нетерпением жду от вас открытки с символикой Олимпиады в Сочи. Вышлю "спасибку" за такую открытку!
Very pleased will be greeting cards on my birthday, which I had on August 24.
I'll be very glad if you write me something in Russian, and also on your language.
It is desirable to print out my address into Russian and stick on a postcard, or write in Russian, because there are a few blocks of apartments with the same number but different buildings, I live in the second one (cyrillic letter Б, it is B in English), and there is a third building too (letter B in Russian), so there is possible confusion of addresses, and your postcards may not reach me if you write just B.