Svett(or Svetlana) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (794 days).
Sending and receiving paper postcards is something really special, isn't it? Thank you for supporting the idea!
I like my postcards stamped and mailed, no envelope please.
I'd love to get postcards with:
- Findus & Petsson (if you have many of these, I'm eager to swap)
- Rudolf Koivu (I'm eager to swap!)
- Hilda by Duane Bryers
- Kliban cats
- owls by Inga Paltser ("ingapaltser")
- Snoopy & the whole "Peanuts" gang
- Anna Silivonchik (Анна Силивончик)
- "Lord Brummel" by Rudi Hurzlmeier
- illustrations of children's books (preferably of your native country)
- history of costume
- coffee, chocolate
- book covers
- people who are reading
- paintings by Albert Edelfelt
- cards from Teddy-bear museum of Seoul (love them!)
- faces of children and young people (paintings or photography); NOT babies, please.
- art photography, especially black-&-white
- big-eared hedgehogs, dormice
- plays (especially by W.Shakespeare)
- theatrical ads of different countries
Ad cards and hand-made cards are fine with me. But PLEASE NO "OFFICIAL" GLOSSY AND BORING CITY SIGHTS! I really don't like them, anything else is better than them.
Please no photos. We are on this site because we like cards, aren't we? If you are totally at a loss what to send if not a photo, better send me a cut out from a cereal box: if it's from a foreign country, it could be fun!
The following is for Russian postcrossers. Дорогие соотечественники, я также люблю котов Румянцева. Просьба высылать их мне в конверте и НЕ надписанными. Буду благодарна! ;)
Please write my address exactly as it appears on my profile, I've got two postcrossing accounts and by the way the address is written I tell them apart.
Russian postal service can be unbelievably slow, so if your card is travelling for more than 70 days and I do not seem to have received it, please let me know and I'll register it.
Thank you for choosing the postcard for me. Happy postcrossing!