Sun-in-Leo(or Elena) is a member from Ukraine . She has been a member for over 1 year (529 days).
Hi, fellow postcrosser :-),
my name is Elena.
My hometown is Lviv (Ukraine). It is such a special city and I love it very much, but I also love to travel.
I am inspired by genius & talented people, nature, animals. My pet is a parrot (cockatiel), he's so funny)
I like reading (I'm a bookworm since childhood), movies and TV series (currently watching The Big Bang Theory, Glee), listening to music.
For me, postcrossing is not just a postcard collecting - it’s more about the process… I ♥ to communicate with nice people from different countries, to learn interesting facts.
I also adore stationery. And, of course, finding a surprise in my mail box.
Hope you enjoy this great hobby as much as I do!
My postcrossing wishlist:
● seasonal / holiday cards in appropriate time
● your hometown or the nearest big city
● famous place of your country
● nature of your country: national park, sea coast, mountains, lake, desert, Алтай от Павла Филатова
● wildlife of your country: animals, birds, серия "Фауна Беларуси"
● from Poland - EURO 2012, if possible. Messages written in Polish are welcome so I can practise (I used to study Polish)
● owls (I colleсt owls: https://picasaweb.google.com/116150346048190980564/MyOwlCollection)
● Michael Jackson (I love Michael and his music)
● famous waterfalls: Iguazu, Victoria, Niagara and others
● drawn birds
● botanical drawings - especially vintage style
● a card from my "favourites"
● if you're into scrapbooking, your works are welcome
● map cards from the US (I already have: Pennsylvania)
● .....but don't worry, you can send any postcard - to YOUR taste! With or without an envelope. Just enjoy postcrossing and have fun!
Please, put the date on a card.
Beautiful stamps and cute stickers make me happy!
And if you have some time, please, write a message. For example: how your day was, hobbies you enjoy, your favorite books, movies/ TV series and your favorite characters, a song that inspired you recently, about the card you are sending and why you chose it, .....anything else you'd like to share.
P.S. I don't add my received cards to "favourites" - I appreciate EACH postcard I receive.
P.P.S. For native English speakers: if you notice a mistake in my profile, please, tell me about it. Thank you!