So_nata(or Natalia) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (836 days).
Hello! I am Natalia. I from Western Siberia.
I will be happy to receive any card that is sent to me!
If you can send me a postcard with a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in your country and write something about it - I am very very happy!
I would like to receive postcards:
- postbox/mail/stamps on the postcards
- books, reading theme (I don't like book covers, sorry)
- windows and doors
- map cards
- Moomin cards :)
- Nouvelles images
- Old Ladies by Inge Löök
- Trolls by Rolf Lidberg
- aerial view
- famous places in your country or city
- famous national monument from your country
- seaside and ocean cards
- people in folk dresses, folk art
- cards with fruits, sweets, chocolate, coffee, tea, cake,cheese
- recipe and food cards
- lions, tigers, leopards, panthers, wolves, foxes, lynx,crocodile, bears, pandas, koalas, polar bears, elephants, giraffes, owls and dinosaurs
- B&W cards with colored accents
- maxicards: cards with stamp and special cancellation on front, for example http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/AU-180555
And I like nice stamps,especially EUROPE CEPT, and special cancellations. I look forward EUROPE CEPT 2013 "Van of the Postman - Postal vehicles" stamps - I very glad to receive them!
Please, no ad-cards, no home-printed cards.
Посткроссеры из Беларуси! Если у вас есть возможность, отправьте мне открытку фауна Беларуси,особенно буду рада открытке с животными Беловежской Пущи из моих фаворитов :)Уже есть http://www.flickr.com/photos/62048869@N05/sets/72157626755889491/
My received postcards on Flickr
My UNESCO WHS collection:
Best wishes, Natalia