Seawind(or Olya) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (1057 days).
I'm Olya:) I study foreign languages at the university, work as an ad designer (I studied it at college). I like photography, also I love reading classic and modern (S.King,c.Palahniuk)literature, dancing (belly dancing), going to the theatre, traveling))
Of course, I listen to the music - all kinds of rock and metal (mmm Metallica..)
I think it's a great idea to exchange cards all over the world, for it's really fascinating to get to know you and the place where you live)
It would be great to receive cards with:
- breathtaking views (especially with the sea or aerial views)
- local tourist attractions, streets
- traditional things (for example, traditional clothes, food-recipes or just food, aboriginal art)
- painting (impressionism, A.Mucha) ; archaeology
- sth related to rock music
- reptiles (snakes, lizards, crocodiles, alligators, frogs:)
- sth funny ; romantic
- Get around in English funny cards
- Swearing hedgehogs series, or just hedgehogs and porcupines
- Nouvelles Images
...or anything else you consider might be of interest!
I'll appreciate it if you write sth in your native language(with translation;)
I'm looking forward to your postcard!
P.S. I'm open for private swaps:)
My swap albums are here: http://photofile.ru/users/lovepostcards/