SGRare a group of people from Finland . They have been members for over 4 years (1770 days).
Greetings from Finland! We are a Finnish-Italian family and this is an account for myself (mother), my son and our cat :)
I work in the field of art and culture, our son is 2 years old and our cat is about 16 years.
We like written and stamped cards, with the date when you wrote the card. Please could you try to use real stamps (no white mail labels/stickers)? Thank you.
We also like Air Mail / Economy / Priority stickers or stamps that we have a collection of. If you can, please use one :)
We love to go out, travel as much as possible, walk by the sea, go swimming, visit museums and galleries, markets, and my personal passion is post offices with philately departments, I send myself cards when I travel, and now of course also to our son.
I have collected postcards since I was a kid and hope that my son will also be interested in this when he is a bit older :) I keep all the cards for him in a folder and he likes to look at them.
Please, *No propaganda / religious cards / cards not suitable for children*, thank you for understanding :)
Just to give an idea, our favourite themes are:
- robots (new favourite of our son! :) )
- adult cats (like ours)
- owls (favourite of our son)
- other animals (for our son to learn)
- vegetable markets, fruit markets, flower markets...
- post/mail/writing related
- paintings from museums
- maximum cards
- First Day issues / special cancellations (on any card)
- cards with old FIAT cars / Italy-related
- Japan-related (our son loves to look at colourful maiko and geisha pictures)
- Maneki Neko (our son loves to wave back to the cat :) )
- USSR/DDR cards
- old advertising
But any card will be welcome :)
We like also older cards.
Have a nice day!