Rushana(or Anastasia) is a member from Ukraine . She has been a member for over 3 years (1184 days).
Hi, my name is Anastasia, I'm 23. I have a psychology degree, but I'm working as an administrator of Child Development Center, teacher of psychology in college, a tutor of mathematics for pupils and work with children using art therapy techniques.
My favorite occupations is reading, hand-mading, taking photos. I dream about ocean and enjoy travelling and visiting different places, but haven't had the chance to do a lot so far. I embroider in my spare time; and I like to receive mail :).
I look forward to your postcards! especialy postcard with something typical from your country, where you live.
Any postcard is a good postcard! I like to receive any postcard, that you like, but I will be really happy to see something with:
- old cars (specially American 60-70's)
- weapon, knifes, guns
- Horses (I just love them!)
- knights, swords, and fencing.
- all that is connected with the sci-fi TV series Supernatural (It’s will be great)
- anything related to you or your country
- your national dresses
- old city/town picture, cityscapes
- views of your city or town
- ocean, sea, lighthouse, beach
- landscapes, mountains or another interesting views
- castles, palaces, bridges
- beautiful roads, roadside
- art (paintings, not portraits) cards
- mythology, ancient gods
- metro maps
- colorful postcard
- fancy postcard
- Unesco World Heritage Sites
- poster of your contries movie
- some famous persons from your country
- old photos
- old parts of your town, or just usual streets
- royal families (or something of royal persons)
- old thing, something with retro or vintage
- museum piece
If you need some inspiration about what to write, you can tell me a secret; or why you chose the postcard you sent; or what your plans are for the evening; or about what you are dreaming; or what books you like reading, or tell me some interesting about your country: special desserts, movies, sights or your favorite part of your country. :-)
I'm happiest with postcards that come stamped and written on :-)
No need to put it in envelope: sending without envelope is cheaper. Besides, I like to know how it traveled.
Thanks and Best Regards.
P.S. Send me your address if you would like to receive a postcard from Ukraine.