Robisa(or Roberta) is a member from Italy . She has been a member for over 6 years (2326 days).
I am 40 y.o.. I like cards with:
- fruits and berries,
- funny shapes,
- Drakula and vampires,
- nice landscapes,
- wild nature,
- flowers (especially poppies, tulips and sunflowers),
- animals (especially wolves, foxes, squirrels, monkeys and bears),
- farms and farm life,
- mail boxes,
- people in traditional dresses, maiko girls, geisha girls
- Native American people,
- gnomes and fairies,
- cute cartoons/manga (no Pokemon, Sailor Moon and monsters),
- black and white and vintage cards,
- to Postcrossers from Japan I would be happy to receive Gotochi Posta Collect Cards from your prefecture (http://www.postacollect.com/gotochi/index.html).
I also like maxi cards. If you send me one of them please could you send me it unwritten in an envelope and add a note in another sheet? Thx.
PLEASE NO AD OR SELFMADE CARDS.
Except for maxicards I like my official cards written and stamped, please NO ENVELOPE.
I also collect bookmarks, coins and I like cute stamps . Because of increasing postage in Italy I accept some one-time private swap requests from Italy and Europe only, sorry.
I love photography, travelling, writing, reading, drawing, scrapbooking, long walks on the beach looking for sea shells.
As a child I lived for a period in Castellanza near Varese, in Italy, so I am especially looking for cards from there.
I especially like then cards from Lappland, Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Indonesia and Thailand.