Raijalisa(or Alisa) is a member from Finland . She has been a member for over 4 years (1664 days).
FIRST A MESSAGE TO LEIRE, 29 OLD, IN SPAIN:
I got a card from you (shows Navarroa, Mount Orhy), stamped on 29 April 2013, but the ID is not correct, the PC staff can't find a correct one. If you notice this message, contact me.
My name is Alisa. I'm mother of two grown children, now living with my 3 cats in Vantaa, which is a neighbouring city of Finland's capital Helsinki.
Things that make me happy: my family & cats, nature, birds and other wild animals, books & reading, my nursing studies, outdoor activities, sauna, friends, candles, red wine, chocolate, thunderstorms, sea & lake, countryside. But I also love old cities like Rome, Athens, Lissabon..
And I dream of making a long journey in Australia & New Zealand.
I like many kinds of cards, but here are some of my favorites (not in the order of importance):
- Eagles, Ospreys, Blackbirds, Swans and other birds, Nature, WWF
- horses, wolves, foxes, elephants.. all animals!
- Cats and wild cats (cards of black cats are rare?)
- lightnings and thunderstorms, sea, water
- candles, lanterns, fountains, windmills
- windows, doors
- tea- and coffeepots, Flowers, Gardens, Japanese gardens!
- Great Wall of China
- Nature and fauna of Australia & New Zealand
- Norwegian Fjords
- beautiful art (I prefer classical art)
- Christmas cards (not religious) are wellcome anytime!
- Dear Scandiavian Postcrossers: I love the cards by Svein Solem, Johnnie Jacobsen, Kjell E. Midthun, Trygve Davidsen, Jan Bergerlind, Thure Wallner, Carl Larsson, Lars Carlsson. If you have a chance to send me a card (can be also a written card) of some of these artists, I am very thankful! (Or by some other local artist).
Marjolein Bastin and Rien Poortvliet belong to my favourites, too.
Cards made by Mauri Kunnas, Katri Kuusela, Minna Immonen or Inge Löök from Finland would make my day!
I appreciate if you check the cards I already have:
No multiview or AD-cards unless you have something astounding to offer. Thank you!
And you are also wellcome to check my wishlist:
** Please, send your card in an envelope (if it doesn't cause you any extra costs) because:
- the cards without an envelope are too often damaged in mail. I think there is a sorting center machine which leaves ugly marks on the surface of the cards, not always, but too often. What a pity!
- I collect stamps (I also like beautiful envelopes :))
I appreciate this a lot and thank you in advance!
Would be nice to read your written message.
Thank you very much for your postcard! I will love it! :)
PS. The cat in my avatar is Juuso; a big boy, weighing 7+ kilos, and it's muscles, not fat ;) He is one of my Norwegian Forest Cats. Mama's sweet boy!