Pluus(or Susan) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 2 years (841 days).
* Direct Swap is very welcome. I will always feel so honoured:) Even though there are a lot of Dutch postcrossers, I will try to find a very special card for you*
It is nice to meet you. My name is Susan. When I was a little girl, I dreamt of becoming a professional world traveller and I remember being extremely upset when I found out that wasn't a real profession. I study history to broaden my world and I hope for many beautiful encounters with you and your country via Postcrossing. I have had the pleasure of meeting my dear friend Liulu and I am so grateful for meeting her. Please tell me about your life, I am really curious and I would love to make friends :)
Every card that arrives here will be greatly welcomed (since you have taken the effort to choose one for me) but you'll make my day by sending:
- Your country's festival and celebrations!!!
- Everyday life!!
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Cherry blossoms
- Astronomical phenomena/moon
- Blue Mountains in Austrialia!
- Korean hanboks, festivals and traditional games! Daebak! 감사합니다
- Chinese festivals or landscapes! 谢谢! ♥
- Japanese festivals such as toro nagashi :D ありがとうございます。
Postcrossers from Taiwan, if you can I will be so happy with
- Markets such as Ximending
- Xiuguluan River 秀姑巒溪 (Hualien)
- Once again remind me why Taiwan is called 'Isla Formosa'
Please remember those are ideas, not demands!
There are also some cards that I'd rather not receive:
- cute cards
- christianity cards
- Please don't send me windmills/cloggs/cheese/tulips. I am Dutch, so I am quite familiar with these.
- Please write something more on the card than just 'happy postcrossing' or 'greetings'
- Feel free to add me on Facebook (please tell me that you're from Postcrossing beforehand)
- Sie können mir auch auf Deutsch schreiben, ich brauche die Ubenung :P
The best thing in the morning is an e-mail: Hurray! Your card has arrived!