Olennka(or Olga) is a member from Belarus . She has been a member for over 2 years (1042 days).
My name is Olga, I am from Belarus. I'm 22 years old and I'm a 5th year studying philology.
I am very romantic person) I like to travel, to meet new people and to learn about other places in the world very much. I like autumn, winter and spring in all her displays. I like blue sky, falling snow, dim light of street lamps in the evening... I like sounds of piano, theatre, books (my favourite writer is C.S.Lewis) and I love people! I really like in postcrossing is a fact of communication with people from all over the world! It's amazing!...
My favourite type of postcards
- postcards with the image of your city (especially streets and alleys, houses, gardens, mailboxes, post offices, beaches, sights, skyscrapers, castles, churches)
- beautiful cards of nature (winter or spring or summer landscapes, sky, sunsets/sunrises, snow, ocean/sea, fjords, blossoms of trees)
- flowers (wildflowers, lilac, lilies, daisywheels);
- animals (especially sheep, lambs, chickens, bunnies, ducks, puppies, bears, squirrels, penguins, dolphins, owls);
- people and children from your country;
- humor (for example: Grannies by Inge Löök!...);
- painting (watercolor painting);
- picture book illustration (fairy tales: fantastic animals, fairies, gnomes);
- celebratory cards (congratulatory - Christmas, New Year, Easter, Halloween)
I would be happy to receive it!
But I'm glad to any card because every card is something especial.
Also write date on a card, please)
If you don't know what to write, just tell me something about your life, what you really like (favorite books, movie, food) or write me what made you happy on the day. It's the little things that make me smile. ;)
(If you send me a postcard in envelope could you put in envelope a coin (or small bill) of the currency of your country! It for my collection. In advance Thank you!....)
Happy postcrossing and I hope to hear from you soon)
Many thanks to all of you!