Nasty_K(or Anastasia) is a member from Belarus . She has been a member for over 2 years (987 days).
Hello, dear Postcrossers!
My name is Anastasia. I live in Minsk (capital of Belarus) with my beloved ♥ husband Eugene. We have got married on the 11th of September 2010 and still feel ourselves like a ♥just-married♥ couple in their ♥honeymoon♥ trip! =)))
We have one playful dog (Chashka) and two little gerbils (Felicity and Sofrana) in our friendly family. But my dream is three cats and a parrot too more. =) Actually, I like all kinds of animals!
I'm really crazy about traveling and photography! =) It's so interesting and exiting! I've already been to 17 countries, and, of course, one of my Great Dreams is to visit all the countries on our planet (the other one is to have my own island in the Caribbean Sea)! ;o)
Now my hobby is collecting coins and banknotes from all over the world. So, if you want to SWAP with me with your national money (or any other country currency), you are more than welcome!!! =) But you should know that there are no coins in Belarus, only paper money.
Actually, I like everything new and undiscovered! So, I'm really looking forward to all kinds of postcards!!!
But if you want me jump with happiness, you can send the one from my favourites. =)))
Or something from this list:
- bats (!!!)
- pictures of Leonid Afremov
- seacoasts, seashells and sea stars
- sunsets, twilights and lights of night cities
- tango dance
- sailing ships
- any baby-animals (especially wild)
- Orlando Bloom
- falls, bridges and waves
- airview of islands
- chocolate and other sweet things. =)
- cards, which dominating color is blue (and all its shades)
- если вы из России: буду бесконечно благодарна открыткам Виктории Кирдий или открыткам из серии Котовасия (http://www.tukituk.ru/postcards/)
- if you are from U.S.A.: it will be really cool, if you can send me a card with the name of the state you live in! ;o) I'd love to collect them all, and I've already got:
* South Carolina
Postcrossers from Europe: Can you HELP me? =)
This summer we're going on a trip to EU countries with my husband by our own car and, of course, we want to visit as many beautiful places as we can! So, if you are from any Europe country, could you, please, write what places in your country we should not miss! =))) Or, maybe you have any other good advice - I'll be grateful for any interesting information!!! Thank you!
I very appreciate your attention!
THANK YOU for reading all these and for sending me a postcard!!! =)