Mondfalke(or Jennifer) is a member from Germany . She has been a member for over 5 years (2154 days).
I am 26-year-old girl from Hamburg, a beautiful city in North Germany.
I love books, mostly fantasy or with historical background. At the moment I try to do some "classic reading".
Besides books (and postcards of course) I really like watching skijumping. I have never tried myself but perhaps one day I get the chance! =) So if you have a card which shows anything connected to skijumping, please send it to me! ♥
In 2011 I discovered medieval markets and especially the music and I just love it! The people, the markets, the songs, I can't wait for the summer to go again! (http://www.spectaculum.de/)
I like every card you send me but if you need some help to chose a card, here are my favorite card-themes in no particular order:
- northern lights
- castles, ruins
- skijumping hills and skijumping related cards (no downhill skiing...)
- mystic views
- Pikachu/Raichu (Pokémon)
- a card with a lantern on it
- LALI riddle cards
- cards with bands and musicians (mostly metal, rock, gothic but everything else is fine if you can tell me something about the band!)
- football (soccer) stadiums and football related cards
- cute snowman cards (even in hot summer)
- cards which show important historical buildings or places
- a nice view of your city/country
- cards with books (not libraries)
- kingfishers and hummingbirds (please no other birds)
- magical creatures (like dragons etc.)
- take a look at my favorites on my postcard wall, they are cards I would still like to receive
It would be great if you could write me your favorite quote on the card =)
If you want to send me a card from one of my collections (moomins, northern lights, skijumping etc.), it would be great if you have a look at my album first:
I scan all the cards I receive and so you won't send a double card to me and can safe if for someone else =) I think postcards are too beautiful to end lying around somewhere as a "double one".
It would be great if you don't send me ad-cards (except they are beautiful, interesting or matching to my wishlist), hand-made cards and cards with animals like cats, dogs and horses. I just think that you should spare them for somebody who really likes and enjoys them :-)
Please don't send me folded cards.
I like my cards written and stamped!
I try to register every card I receive as soon as possible but if you think your card should have arrived by now, feel free to contact me!
I am looking forward to receive your card :-)