MissMoonShine(or Iva) is a member from Serbia . She has been a member for over 2 years (950 days).
I'm Iva from Belgrade, Serbia. I'm a student and I love to travel, to meet different people and their cultures/traditions. My dream is to have at least one friend from each continent. Also, I love to spending as much time as I can with my loving boyfriend Djuro and with my friends and family as-well. :)
I'd be very grateful if you could send me cards:
- that are written and stamped, not in an envelope
- that are in my favorites
- made by: Kimmo Pälikkö, Tim Grevatt,
Anne Geddes, Ritva Reinila
...also, with a picture of:
- British Stamp ( I love the ones with Winnie the Pooh), like http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/GB-184788
- books, coffee
- bridges, streets
- Nature, Glacier, Landscape, Scenery, Beach, Sea, Rivers, Lakes, Waterfalls, Northern Lights...
- natural phenomena
- famous painting
- artistic photograph
- antiques, vintage, retro, sepia or black and white photographs
- your country/city, preferably a single view, but multiple view would be fine as well :)
- exotic animals
- (If you are from USA) Hollywood sign, Grand Canyon, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Upper East Side, Central Park, Empire State Building, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Wall Street, Broadway, World Trade Center, Kansas City or New York and Brooklyn Bridge :)
- (If you are from United Kingdom) Cambridge, Big Ben, Stonehenge, Golden Cap, Iron-bridge or London Bus and phone booth :)
- and please, no handmade, nor AD/FREE/CHRISTMAS/RELIGIOUS, thank you.
Feel free to write something about yourself,, what you're currently reading, where you last went on holiday, your favorite quotes or life motto's, a dream you have, the most amazing or beautiful thing you ever experienced or saw... It really brightens up my day if I see a card where a lot is written on. :D
If you may, write to me a few words of your native language (and translate it in English, please) and if you could, tell me how my name IVA is said in your language.
I look forward to receiving your card! :D
Thank you for reading this and Happy Postcrossing!!!