Mirrora(or Natalia) is a member from Ukraine . She has been a member for over 3 years (1230 days).
Hello everyone, my name is Natalia. I like to travel and I'm fond of reading, bookcrossing and, of course, postcrossing! I can't live without music - "The Cure", "Placebo", Russian group "Torba-na-Kruche" and "Siddharta" from Slovenia. My favourite films are "Life Is a Miracle" by Kusturica and "Gone With The Wind". I like books by M. Kundera, E.M. Remarque, S. Dovlatov and many others.
I tend to like cards that show your city or country, UNESCO WHS/Tentative List (my collection: http://mirrora-whs.blogspot.com/), historical places, old or typical streets, castles, palaces, scenic nature views, etc. (I prefer single views.)
I appreciate nice stamps and special cancellations.
And my TOP-favourites:
- Beautiful street lamps/lanterns close-ups
- Doors & windows; graffiti
- Space, moon, planets, stars, spaceships, astronauts, Gagarin
- World War II
- Maxicards (postcards with a postage stamp placed on the picture side of the card where the stamp and card match or are in concordance - http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/03/19/postcard-formats-maxicards); PHQ cards
- 3D (stereo/lеnticular) cards; сards with unusual shape (round, heart, square, with a hole, etc.) and/or material (wood, cork)
- Postcards with cats as a part of a scenery/landscape: city cats, cats on the roof, cats near windows, cats with statues, etc. (photo or drawn)
- Horses; tigers, lions or other wild cats; wild animals in general
- Anything about "The Beatles" and "The Cure", V. Vysotsky
- Famous people, presidents, rock stars, actors, movies
- Love & kisses, hearts, romantic cards, passionate dancing
- Black & white cards
- Post(crossing) related :)
- Books; words/quotations
- Transport, esp. old cars, trams, trolleybuses
- Nature: beautiful landscapes, trees, HDR, macro photo
- Blossoming flowers, close-ups of wild flowers in nature
- Coffee/tea, wine, chocolate, sweets, pizza
But if you don't have such cards, please send me any postcard that you like :) If it's not difficult for you, please check the cards I`ve already received from your country: http://picasaweb.google.com/Mirumirgallery
I would love to receive handmade cards as well, if they are made with good taste and neatness. You can send me strange or interesting AD/free cards if they have pictures from the topics above. Please don't send me religious greeting cards and interiors of churches.
I'll be happy if you write something on the card, if you share your own recipe for a good mood or your favourite quote! :) If you're Slavic, you could write the card, or at least a part of it, in your native language.
• Could you please scan your card for me? My scanner doesn't work at the moment. Thanks in advance!