Meritxell(or Cornèlia) is a member from Poland . She has been a member for over 3 years (1206 days).
Hi! :) I'm Cornèlia, 20 years old half spanish (catalan) half polish girl currently living in Poznań - Poland!:) (in the past I was living in Girona, Barcelona and also in Silesia in the south of Poland - I like changing places!). I study filology in the University :D I love travelling, meeting people, knowing new countries, cities, cultures. I like Almodovar's movies (especially 'La mala educación', 'Todo sobre mi madre', 'Hable con ella' and 'Carne trémula'), flamenco music and I'm great fan of french musical 'Le Roi Soleil'! :) I also dance belly dance and I like desert, african climates...
I'm linguist, so that would be great if you could write my postcard in your native language (also in different alphabets - cirilic, arabic, hebrew, chinease, japanease and so on) even if I don´t speak it, I'll have fun translating it :) and that´s my dream to have a big collection of postcard in many, many languages from whole world. MANY THANKS! :)
In my favourites (http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Meritxell/gallery/favourites) you can find a kind of postcards I especially love ;)
• España, Cataluña (when I'm in Poland I really miss Catalonia and Spain so I'm always very happy if I receive something relationed with Spain - a cityview, map, flag, people, cuisine, metro-map...)
• Euskal Herria - I´m in love with Basque Country
• I'm very close to the arabic culture cause I'm muslim (my muslim name´s إيمان), so that would be nice to receive something relationed to Islam, mosque views, cityviews of Cairo, Algeria, muslim people in traditional clothes, girls in hijab or so on :)
• people's life, people in traditional clothes, folk
• french style (I like le Chat Noir and french cafés!)
• Paris (Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre Dame, Pigalle, Châtelet...)
• map cards (also maps of the metro like Paris' metro or Barcelona's metro ♥)
• aviation - planes, aeroport views, I just love flying and I was working in the airport so I'm always glad if I receive something like that :)
• art - paintings of Salvador Dalí and Joan Miró ♥
• little kids!
• summer, beaches, palm trees. I love summer, seaside and warm weather :)
• super colorful & 'sweet' postcards
I also will be glad with the turistic cards with nice wiev and the name of the city on it.
But please, NO handmade, animals, adcards, snow/winter (I really don´t like cold weather :)), cards which show nothing, cartoons or flowers.
If you don't know what to write just tell me something about you. You can write your favourite poem, song-text or citation. I also like drawings, stickers, stamps... feel free to do what you want with my postcard ajajajajaja! I like creative people.
and put the date in your postcard, please! :)