Mbmy(or Marina) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 1 year (704 days).
I have never collected the postcards, but from my school years I like to communicate with people from different countries and see Postcrossing is the good way for it.
All cards are welcome, but of course I have some preferences:
- the maps of your city, region or country
- the cathedrals, mosques, castles, abbeys, temples
(the Gothic style in architecture is my favorite);
- TV towels;
- any views (cities, landscapes) in rain, in mist, in twilight, at night;
- the national clothes, food & drink;
- Royal Families;
- the different dances, ballet;
- Olympic Games;
- figure skating, gymnastics;
- the alphabets of different languages.
Sorry, but please, no handmade, free postcards, photos, ads.
Please, write the date when you sent the postcard and, please, no cards in the envelops. And I always enjoy the nice and interesting stamps!