Matthew07(or Lai) is a member from Malaysia . He has been a member for over 1 year (512 days).
My preference of postcards: (Written and stamped, sent from the original country)
* Maps (including US state map card; already have AL, CA, FL, ID, LA, MO, MT, NH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA), flags, UNESCO sites, iconic buildings, famous landmarks
* Capital city postcards with the name of the capital on it (preferably single view). If you're from the US, it could be state capitals as well
* Maxi cards
* Mathematics, science and astronomy
* Cards featuring banknotes, coins, or stamps
* Cards with airplanes / national airlines
If possible, I would like the name of the city and/or country appears on the front of the postcard.
Please avoid ad and art cards. No homemade cards as well. No 'normal and typical view' postcards like tree, beach, sunset view, etc.
In your postcard, you can introduce your country, tell me a little bit about the building/object/scenery shown in the postcard, and perhaps write some sentences in your mother tongue or native language.
I appreciate nice stamps. My other hobbies are travelling and collecting banknotes and coins. My Colnect profile: http://colnect.com/en/collectors/collector/Matthew07
Jika anda berasal dari Brunei atau Indonedia, kamu boleh tulis dalam bahasa Indonesia/Melayu.
Si vous êtes de France, vous pouvez m'écrire en français.
Thanks for reading and happy postcrossing. :)
You can find my cards to offer here, and feel free to send me a message using the forum's u2u feature for possible swap.
If you have the cards that I want, feel free to send me a u2u. :) I prefer to communicate via the forum's u2u feature because it's difficult for me to keep track of our previous conversation through email.