MarynaUA(or Maryna) is a member from Ukraine . She has been a member for over 2 years (829 days).
Hi, or привіт [pryvit] dear postcrossers!:)
My name is Marina, I am 15 years old and now I am a student of the 10th grade. My native town is a wonderful Ukrainian city of Vinnytsya, what has spread on picturesque and legendary shores of the Southern Buh.
My hobbies are ballroom dancing, communicating with people all over the world (like sending letters and postcards), learning languages. For example, Ukrainian, Russian, English, Polish and Chinese. A little bit - Esperanto.
I want to recieve all types of cards that you have:).
But I prefer postcards with:
- Your peaceful town/city/country, it's monuments, places of inerest, old streets, walking people;
- The beauty of the nature (rainbows, mountains, rocks, volcanoes, lakes, waterfalls, rivers, seashore, deserts, national parks etc.)
- People of different nations and their everyday life scenes;
- Audrey Hepburn is my favourite actress ♥.
- Houses, windows, doors, walls;
- Traditional costumes or music instruments of your country;
- Books, libraries, old books, reading people;
- Heroes of fairy tales like Moomins, Hello Kitty, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Winnie-the-Pooh, Mickey Mouse;
- Chocolate, sweets, cookies, spices, coffee- and tea- related cards, teapots;
- Cuisine of your contry, the recipes of national dishes;
- Dancing, dancing people (especially ballroom dancing);
- The post offices, letter boxes;
- Animals and flowers;
- Cards with children ♥;
- Retro cards;
- Toys from your shops, childhood;
- Old and modern advertising cards;
- Hand-made cards;
- Birthday cards (my Birthday is on the 12th of January).
My wish-list consists of different types of postcards, so you can understand that I like to receive them all.
If you want to swap, let me know. I would be very glad to receive small pieces of your country.
Also, you can write something in your language. For example, 'Hello', 'How are you?'.
Have a nice day and happy postcrossing!:D