Manganetis a member from Portugal . She has been a member for over 2 years (982 days).
My name's Catarina and I live in Portugal, near Lisbon [the capital] where I am now studying psychology.
There are many things I like to do but here are some of them:
1. reading (although I don't read as much as I'd like 'cause I use almost all parts of my free time to watch Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice - and this leads me to #2)
2. watching series (special medical ones - yeah, I'm at psychology and not in medicine... but yes, I have this crazy passion for medical series, what can I do?)
3. taking photos (in this area, I use a super-old-digital-camera - it was the first and also the only one my parents have ever bought, almost 6 years ago... it's pretty good though... -, an analogue one - Mamiya ZM Quartz if you're wondering - and, most recently, instagram - acatclopes)
4. baking cakes, deserts & stuffs (but I'm veeeeery lazy, so I don't always bake super-spectacular-amazing stuffs although they usual taste very good!)
5. making lists of random stuffs (as you can see! I'm what you could call of "listaholic")
6. blogging (I own a blog for more than 3 years now where I write every day, many times a day, about everything (it's not a diary though!) and using mainly short sentences, but I only write in portuguese so it would have no use leaving the link here, sorry...)
So yeah... that's pretty much it!
I look forward to see you at my mailbox with some great postcards! :D (by the way, you should know that I paste all the postcards I receive [trully, no exceptions here!] - from Postcrossing, friends & family - at my bedroom's wall and it goes all the way from the ceiling to the floor - I call it my "window to the world"). So, I ask you: don't you have that one amazing postcard waiting for the "special someone" in postcrossing to show up and deserve it? Well... I won't beg for you to send it to me but... have you ever thought about how amazing, how beautiful, how PERFECT it would look at my window to the world? Ok... maybe I'm begging :p
Thank you for reading all of this! And if you want to ready more, here's a list (I told you...) of all the countries and some cities where I have already been. Have I ever been in yours? :)
- Portugal (almost everywhere, including Açores - São Miguel, Pico, Faial - and Madeira)
- Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilha, Málaga, Santiago de Compostela, Girona, Vigo, Valencia, Córdoba, Granada, Almeria)
- France (Paris, Nîmes, Lyon, Lille, Auxerre, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Montpellier, Nantes, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Nice, Cannes)
- Italy (Milano, Venezia, Genova, Pisa)
- Luxembourg (Louxembourg)
- Switzerland (Berne, Lausanne, Genéve, Fribourg, Neuchâtel, Lucerne)
- Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam)
- Belgique (Brussel, Brugges, Gant)
- Germany (Hamburg, Frankfurt, Bremen)
- Austria (Wien, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Landeck, Bregenz)
- Sweden (Malmö, Göteborg)
- Denmark (Copenhague, Flensburg, Aalborg)
- England (London)
Oh, and I almost forgot (!) : HAPPY POSTCROSSING!