Lukka(or Yulia) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1352 days).
I'm 23 years old girl, working in a travel agency. Besides postcards and letters I also like reading (mostly sci-fi, fantasy and some classic novels), music (rock, folk-rock), photography (everything!), cycling and computer games.
I'll write here which cards I prefer, but you can easily ignore this list :)
- cards showing people in traditional clothes, your local customs, events, folklore
- interesting black&white photos
- any fantasy creatures (esp. Rolf Lidberg's characters or something from LOTR/The Hobbit, Pratchett, etc.)
- anything related to music and dance
- hippie theme
- Moomin ^^
- wolves, lynx, dormouse (I'm really looking for a maxicard with dormouse by Estonian Post), tortoiseshell cats
- space exploration (cards or stamps on them)
- anything from my favourites wall (it would be great :) )
- just something about the place, where you live: nature, architecture, history, pictorial maps (about your country, not foreign to you, please)
I really like it when cards are without envelopes.
Of course it's your choice what to send, every postcard is a gift.