Lucy156(or Lucy) is a member from United Kingdom . She has been a member for over 6 years (2541 days).
Hi! I'm Lucy, 34, living in Taunton, England. I do use a wheelchair as I have a neurological condition...am walking again but slowly!
I host two Round Robins:
~ Museums and Galleries RR http://forum.postcrossing.com/viewthread.php?tid=54875
Do go over to the forum and take a look!
I look forward to getting a postcard from you! I collect these types of postcards and would be delighted to get one to add to my collections:
- museums and galleries (including interior views and artwork)
- castles and palaces
- postal related (cards issued by your national post office or a postbox or mail box)
- religious buildings(including interior views)
- movie, dance or theatre-related
- For US postcrossers, your state map, licence plate postcards and those featuring your state symbols
- Ukiyo-e Japanese Woodblook Prints, particularly Hokusai and Sjaraku although would love to get others also - You can see my collection at https://picasaweb.google.com/110724975371419186598/CollectionUkiyoE?authkey=Gv1sRgCIKZwp3I_bHwnQE
- Inge Look Grandmas - You can see my collection at https://picasaweb.google.com/110724975371419186598/CollectionIngeLookGrandmas?authkey=Gv1sRgCPXLhqK1gfOh0wE
- Nouvelles Images - You can see my collection at https://picasaweb.google.com/110724975371419186598/CollectionNouvellesImages?authkey=Gv1sRgCJquucSzjs29nQE
Other postcards I like to get: single/multiview of where you live, a postcard from my favourites wall, vintage reprints of advertisements, cartoons such as Miffy, Hello Kitty and Disney and portraits of people, famous photographs or painted images.
Any postcard is lovely to receive! No handmade or free postcards though...thank you. Please can you write more than just 'Happy Postcrossing'. Make the card personal.
I am also interested having female snail mail letter or postcard penpals between 28 and 45 from anywhere in the world.
PS If you favourite a postcard that I have sent and would like to direct swap with me, do sent me a message. I will sent it if available or will send you a link to the album which will have similar cards you can choose from instead as I only have one of most postcards!!!