Lindseem(or Lindsee) is a member from United States of America . She has been a member for over 2 years (999 days).
My name is Lindsee & I reside in Oregon. I am 21 and in college to major in Accounting. I love music, art, tulips, big cities and foreign films. I am the kind to get excited when I receive mail, mainly postcards because they pretty much make my day, whereas bills do not.
My birthday is on July 24th, so feel free to send me a birthday card if you would like :)
I would especially love postcards containing:
- MAP Cards - States, Cities, Region, Metro, Countries, World, Globe, Older/Vintage Maps, Flags, Coats of Arms
- Comics - BATMAN
- HARRY POTTER (Film or Book)
- Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)
- Postcards of Ireland & Great Britain
- Royalty families, Rulers (Past or Present)
- Moomins, Jetoy, Disney, Hello Kitty, Jip und Janeke
- Film Posters or Images from Films; Bands or Famous Musicians
- PHQ Stamp Postcard; Older Advertisements; UNESCO World Heritage; Olympics
- Books (Childrens Illustrations, Characters, Alice In Wonderland, The Mortal Instruments Series!)
-- Art - Paintings (Van Gogh, Picasso, Monet, De Vinci, Michelangelo, ect.), Graffiti, Murals
-- Johnny Depp, Tim Burton Films (especially The Nightmare Before Christmas), Edgar Allen Poe
-- HALLOWEEN, Christmas, New Years, St. Patricks, Mardi Gras, Easter - Any holiday your country celebrates
-- Where you live (Historical, Scenery, Famous Buildings, Bridges, Castles, Lighthouses, Colleges or Universities)
-- Black and White, Vintage (People, Transportation, Famous Places)
I love unique cards & I collect stamps (postcrossing stamps too) so if possible be creative and add lots please :)
If anything or if you would like, look in my favorites. My favorites give a better understanding of me then I could actually give of myself. Though, I appreciate all cards I receive & I would love any kind of postcard you send, but I would love any card you would like to receive yourself.
If you would please, write the date on the card. Write anything about yourself, about where you live, a favorite quote, your favorite film, book, music. Tell me something random or draw a picture instead! I also love learning new languages so feel free to teach me a little of your native language. Also, If you like putting postcards in envelopes, I don't mind it so feel free.
Can't wait to hear from you! Happy Postcrossing. -Lindsee