LadyLazarus(or Joana) is a member from Portugal . She has been a member for over 1 year (548 days).
My name is Joana, i'm 26 years old, from Lisbon and a clinical psychologist.
I like almost every kind of postcard, especially those that represent your culture in any way. Right now i'm trying to collect postcards of children dressed with traditional clothing from all around the world!
If you can't find those postcards, these are the other themes i love:
- Castles, Palaces, Landscapes
- Gotochi Postcards
- Important Landmarks of your country
- Colorful Streets, Houses, Markets or Neighborhoods
- Postcards of Robert Doisneau's Pictures
- Mailboxes or Mail related
- Anything related to Psychology
- Royalty from Around the World
- Bizarre/Weird/Odd shape (Love them)
- Lapland (Landscapes or native people)
- Anne Taintor
Another important thing for me is the message in the postcard.
I love written cards, regardless of the content. That's what makes the postcard mine & yours and not just a souvenir!
If you don't know what to say, just tell me the news headlines of your country in this particular day!
I don't really appreciate:
- Holiday Cards
- Ad/Free cards
- Handmade/ Photos turned into cards
Have fun, surprise me and be original!