Jip-Johanna(or Karen) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 1 year (403 days).
Hi, my name is Karen (1967) and I live and work in Den Haag in the Netherlands.
I've been fond of finding a handwritten postcard on my doormat, but - as we all know - this happens less and less.
I'm also really interested in the stamps of your country because in my free time I make collages with poetry and stamps.
Cards I like have one of the following themes:
- poems (in your language!)
- stamps (I love Maximafilie/maximaphiles: cards with fitting stamps on it, on the front side)
- post offices, mailboxes
- portraits of people
- (empty) chairs
- sea/sea animals (especially seahorses)
- Krtek! ('molletje' in Dutch)
- especially from Finland: Moomin!
I recently sent a card to a woman who had a nice question in her profile: write to me the best advice you ever got in your life. I would love to hear yours!
Thanks already and: 'veel plezier met Postcrossing!'