Jetskeis a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 7 years (2629 days).
Hello! My name is Jetske.
I have 2 cats, love traveling around the world, music (I play flute, piano and a little bit of acoustic guitar), reading books, photography, French movies and other good movies.. And things related to what I just mentioned :)
I live in a smaller town in the South-West of The Netherlands, my house is in the center at the harbour with lots of tourists during the summer.
I like all cards, but here are some suggestions:
- Great publishers: Signature/Graphiquedefrance/Correspondances/Blue Art, Gorjuss/Santoro, Limoon, Jetoy, Gotochi, Nouvelles Images, La Marelle, Aquarupella, etc..
- Art: Camilla D'Errico, Mark Ryden, Nicoletta Ceccoli, Eri Kamijo, street art, etc..
- Characters: Hello Kitty, Sanrio, Studio Ghibli, Disney, Children's book illustrations, fairy tales, etc..
- Your country: food, traditional clothing, castles, museum buildings, markets, holidays, traditional houses, beautiful architecture, beautiful landscape, myths and legends, music, Azulejos/tiled walls
- Animals: giraffes, bears, sheep, owls, squirrels, wildlife/exotic, beautiful photos and illustrations, etc..
- Cats: Lancy Cat, Sokolova Nadezhda, Renate Koblinger, Anna Hollerer, Makoto Muramatsu, Jetoy, Black/White, illustrations, beautiful photos, etc..
- Charity etc.. like green, vegetarian, animal welfare, Unicef etc..
- Non-tourist Paris
- Beautiful photographs
- Mail related/themed
- Cheese cards
- music related
- Cirque du Soleil
- Chinese new year (any time of the year)
- If you are an artist (hobby or profession), I would love to see your art in handmade cards!
- Anything that should be in this list but isn't yet.
I'm doing a new US state map collection right now, started from scratch in May 2013. If you have one I'm still missing, please send it! :)
I already have: New Jersy.
The favourites in my postcard wall and the cards here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jetske/favorites/ are cards I'd really like to receive. But again, I like every card you choose for me. :)
If you like to decorate cards with colorful pencils, stickers, drawings feel free to do that. I would enjoy it.
Don't worry about checking all my received cards on duplicates. I appreciate it, of course, but since I have quite a lot and each card is special with your message written on it. :)
And last but not least, please don't show the reverse side of my postcards anywhere on internet, since the messages I write are private and not meant for the world to read. Thanks!