JessicaStange(or Jessica) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 2 years (916 days).
Hi there, I'm a 33 year old Dutch girl, who lives in a small town called 's-Heerenhoek in the province Zeeland in The Netherlands. I just moved there with my boyfriend Mark.
I'm a cat lover and we've adopted a black cat from the animal shelter, his name is Woody.
In my spare time I like to read books (thrillers), watch tv-series and movies, meet up with friends.
I also love to travel, especially to the USA and Germany!
I'd love to receive cards with:
- Adult cats in general
- Cats from: Jetoy, Anna Hollerer and Kotovasiya
- Russian nesting dolls, also called matryoshka
- Wallace and Gromit / Shaun the sheep
- Illustrations of children books (from your country)
- Nouvelles Images
- Fall/autumn, coloured leaves
- Images of Pixar movies
- Funny images
- People in national dress of your region or country
* If you are from the USA, I also like cards that have something to do with the state you live in, such as mapcards, your state bird or the name (in vintage would be great) of your town/state on it.
* For the German postcrossers, I'm a fan of "Die sendung mit der Maus".
If you happen to have a postcard with or about Johnny Cash, you would make my boyfriend really happy. He is a huge fan of his music! Please send the card with I.D. to him, instead of me, you can address it to: Mark Rijk
These are just suggestions, I'm happy with every card you send, surprise me!
But I'd rather not recieve advertising cards or selfmade (picture) cards. I also prefer stamped cards with no envelope.
Some suggestions to write on the card:
- Something about yourself, where you live, what's special about your town or country.
- Why you chose the card you sent me.
- If you have a pet, please tell me something about him/her!
- Which book you are reading at this moment.
- Or whatever you'd like to share with me :-)
I'm looking forward to recieving your postcard, it makes my day!