Jess-Cee(or Jessica) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 1 year (584 days).
Please send me a card with ONE single view at daytime of your hometown or any other town in YOUR country. I very much love streetviews with buildings/ people/ modern cars. Nice stamps and the date on the card are very much appreciated. If you don't have a single view card, multiview is okay, too. But please, please, please, NO advertising-, homemade-, art- or christmascards!!! Thank you :-)
my name is Jessica. I am from Germany, but I have been living in the Netherlands for more than 13 years now. It was a job, that took me here. I work for a big European transportcompany at the bookkeeping department.
Since I was a little girl, I have loved writing and receiving postcards. This hobby stuck with me over the years. It is so much nicer to find more than just bills and advertising in your mailbox, don't you think? :-) So when I discovered postcrossing, I was really excited.
Like most people on postcrossing, I like particular cards more than others. I always prefer single view cards (cards with ONE picture only!) as I find it hard to see anything on many small pictures. However, if multiview is all you have of your town or country, it is okay, too. I generally prefer daytime views though!
Beneath, you find my wishlist. But ofcourse, all cards that come from the heart are welcome!
* streetviews with buildings/ people/ cars etc. of a town in YOUR country (I absolutely love this style of cards)
* clear aerial view of a town in YOUR country
* any exciting/ strange / interesting building of a town in YOUR country
* treinstation (building, not inside)
* airport (building, not inside)
* footballground (building, not inside)
* cityhall/ Rathaus/ stadshuis (building, not inside)
* dachshound (teckel, dackel, like my avatar! NO other dogs or animals, please!))
* ORIGINAL black and white antique cards of your town or country (no reprints, but preferably really old cards, even if they are yellow or so)
* Star Trek
* cards with MODERN cars, trains, trucks, planes, boats (no museum, please!)
Please, only send cards from your OWN country. Also, please NO envelopes, I like my cards stamped & with date on. And though I am not a collector, nice stamps are very much appreciated, too :-)
NO advertising-, homemade-, art- or christmascards, please!
And now I am really, really looking forward to receiving your card! I am sooooo excited! Every time again, I feel like a child at christmas when I hear the postman dropping something in the letterbox :-)
Happy postrossing greetings from the Netherlands,
P.S. If you speak Polish or French and you are going to send me a card, please write in one of those languages. I desperately need to practice!!! Merci / Dziekuje!
P.P.S. Touchnote cards and similar are welcome!
My local library does postcrossing, too. See what they did to even earn an ambassadors badge: