Harbs0412(or Caitlin) is a member from United States of America . She has been a member for over 1 year (428 days).
I'm Caitlin, I am 24. I am moving to Yucca Valley, California in a month from the east coast. I am an event planner. I love to plan parties, cook, and travel.
I am interested in names so I'd love to hear some names that you like or that are popular in your community. You can also tell me about your favorite foods and meals.
USA SENDERS: If you have blank cards from Charlotte NC, Northern VA, Washington DC, Maryland, PA, NJ, or California - could you please send them completely blank in an ENVELOPE - it's for a project
SPAIN OR ENGLAND - if you have cards from Gijon or Norwich can you also send them blank in an envelope? It's for a project. Thanks!
I especially like postcards with:
- Holidays that are currently celebrated (folded cards are welcome) - tell me about the holiday, traditions, what it means to you, etc
- classic 'touristy' views that show your country's famous attractions, monuments, or scenery - explain what they are and their significance if the card doesn't already
- dogs - especially terriers and bulldogs
- owls, peacocks, snails, sloths, puffins
- Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Pippi Longstocking, Madeline
- Artwork by a local artist
- "Keep Calm and...." Posters
- food or dishes from your region, or famous restaurants/pubs
- quaint old houses, gardens, living areas
- Bicycles, teapots/teacups
- 60's era, Beatles, etc
- Postcards that are not the traditional square shape
- maps: realistic or artistic
- Anywhere in England, especially the Cotswolds, Norwich (I studied abroad there), Cambridge (Christ Church) and Salisbury
** ALSO - I went to Franklin & Marshall college which I know is also a clothing company in Europe - if they make postcards I would be ecstatic to receive one! **
I would be happy with any kind of card though!
~Please write me in English
Thank you and Happy Postcrossing!
PS - I 'favorite' cards I've received, with a few exceptions, so check my wall before you send a card so I don't get doubles!