Famalubel(or Fabienne) is a member from Spain . She has been a member for over 2 years (873 days).
I'm French and I've lived in Spain for almost 4 years. I like sending postcards as much as receiving them and I truly enjoy looking for the card which would please the person who will receive it.
~♥~ I especially like and collect postcards depicting Unesco World Heritage Sites, Tentative Lists and Intangible Cultural Heritage.
So if you could help me by sending one of these cards, I really would appreciate it
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites from your country
- UNESCO Tentative List from your country
- Unesco Intangible Cultural Heritage from your country
And I also collect stamps depicting the Unesco World Heritage Sites, so I would be very grateful if you could use such stamps (if possible of course).
~♥~ But don't feel obliged, and if you don't have any of these cards, don't worry, I will be happy with:
- places of interest in your city/country, such as famous monuments, palaces, castles, fortresses, archaeological sites, religious buildings, mountains, volcanoes, national parks...
- customs / traditions of your country.
I only collect and I only send real/store-bought postcards.
Please, please, please DO NOT send handmade cards, self-printed cards, self-made photographs, TouchNote cards, ad-cards, free cards, art, cartoons, drawings, fairies, flowers, food, pets, vintage, greetings cards (Christmas, Halloween, Easter) or shaped cards.
Save these cards for someone who would really appreciate them. Thank you very much in advance
✿❀✿ Thank you for the postcard you are about to send me and see you in the mailbox ✿❀✿