Eikkuli(or Eija) is a member from Finland . She has been a member for over 2 years (807 days).
I am a gardener and happily married and one adult son, he's married but they don't have kids yet. We have 17 year old red-eared turtle, Iines and you can see picture about her in my avatar. I live in Lahti, in the Southern part of Finland.
I enjoy traveling, reading, knitting, crocheting, making bead jewelry, cross stitching and all kind of crafts, photography beginner, and I love puzzles especially big one, also I like old American cars and trucks.
This postcrossing it is so fun to meet people around the world this way and just hear and see and learn new so many interesting things and places.
You can send me what ever you like, every cards are very welcome, but if you do not know what to send here are my wish list or just look at my favorites what kind of postcards I like;
- holidays/festivals/celebrations cards any time of the year for example Christmas cards, it would be fun to received them in the summer time.
- turtles/squirrels/reindeer or other wild animals
- eagles/owls or other birds
- old cars 50' and 60', trucks, cable car....(any vehicles)
- Golden Gate-bridge or the other bridges
- Scooby-Doo (funny dog)
Suomesta toiveena olisi Inge Löökin, Kaarina Toivasen, Millan kiroilevat siilit ja Virpi Pekkalan kortit.
Please, write the sending date and your name or username!
I am looking forward to your card and happy postcrossing to you!
Take care and hugs :)