Egni(or Inge) is a member from Switzerland . She has been a member for over 4 years (1553 days).
I am a 60+ woman, just retired and living in a small village. My passion are cats and I collect them since 20 years.
I prefere postcards in the normal size of 10.5 x 14.7 centimeter and without stickers or similar. Please no folded and no 3-D-cards cards, besides they are showing "Puss in boots". Because I especially collect all about this fairy-tale.
New: I would like to received cards with humans and cats, but only fotocards. I have some, you can see here: https://picasaweb.google.com/111682299388401040977/CatAndHumansOnlyPhotocards . Thank you.
Besides this you can send me cards with
- cats, art and illustrations prefered
- illustrations of fairy-tales and children-books
- Inge Löök grannies (I have: http://picasaweb.google.com/Katzensammlung/IngeLookOldLadies#) and cats
- paintings by Kayomi Harai, Daria Gerasimova, Rudolf Koivun, Elsa Beskow and others
- Kotovasiya and jetoy cards
- Eastercards with bunnies, only illustrated, love vintage or retro, like this https://picasaweb.google.com/111682299388401040977/EasterCardsOnlyVintageOrReproWithEasterBunnies , this can be also written cards from you or your family.
- Cards from my favorites (that's my wishlist) http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Egni/gallery/favourites
To avoid duclicates, please check my albums: http://picasaweb.google.de/katzensammlung .
If you don't find such cards, please look at my favorites in my second accout. May be, that gives you an idea, what to send. http://www.postcrossing.com/user/TheOldMill/gallery/favourites .
Cute christmas cards you can send the whole year! Please look at my collection https://picasaweb.google.com/111682299388401040977/ChristmasAndNewYearCardCollection , what I already have.
And I like to get birthdays cards, but only normal cards with cats on it.
Anyway I'm looking forward for many postcards, I will register soon and give them place on my postcards wall. I would appreciate, if you also do so.
I'm an active user, so I register sent cards usually the same day I find them in my mailbox. If you think your card traveled too long, please contact me.
Thank you for reading this and greetings from Switzerland.
Expired postcards, yes, Look here