DocSchuette(or Holger) is a member from Germany . He has been a member for over 1 year (478 days).
my name is Holger, I'm married and I live in a former farmhouse in a village near Hildesheim in Germany. My avatar is the front side of that house.
To me postcrossing is a wonderful opportunity to learn about different people, about other countries and traditions, to break down prejudices and - this turned out to be most important for me - to to get acquainted with dear (pen-)friends in different countries. I appreciate this project very much!
Muitos agradecimentos a Paulo Magalhães!
- music (listening (from J.S. Bach to Within Temptation ... my actually absolute favourite is Laura Marling) and singing in several choirs),
- reading (belletristic as well as scientific items (for instance maths, physics, history, linguistics, ...)),
- writing and
- all kind of logical puzzles.
I like each postcard which YOU decide to send to me.
If you want some suggestions: I like postcards with
- impressions from the country or the place where you live,
- UNESCO heritage sites,
- beautiful places,
- Jugendstil (art nouveau) pictures,
- funny cards,
- romantic cards.
If possible I'd be glad to receive postcards with special stamps. (And I will always try to send send such.)
I would be glad to read something about your dreams on the card. What do you desire at most?
You may also tell me about your country, your town, ...
Best wishes to you and happy postcrossing!