Couprietje(or Petra) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 3 years (1247 days).
Hello Postcrossing friend, I am Petra, I'm a mom of 3 beautiful children , I also have a American Bulldog named Harry. And I am married with my sweet hubby... We live in our beautiful, little country Holland. I am very proud of our country. Holland have many beautiful places...
I am addicted to Postcrossing .......
I really like to find out cards to sent to people and receive cards all over the world...It is a challenge for me to select the perfect card witch fits the profile of the reciever.
My hobbies are cooking, baking, crochet, reading, shopping and of course postcrossing.
I care for children in my own house.
I love to cook so it would be nice if you write a recipe from something delicious or something typical from you're country on the card.
What to write on the card: I like to read something about your dreams, wishes, your happy experience, maybe you have a secret you want to share with me (don't worry I will not give your secrets away ;-))) ) Suprise me :-)
To be honest, I DO NOT like the tourist cards with multiview, cityviews, buildings, bridges, houses or something else...So please DO NOT send them...I do NOT like them...THANX
This themes I LOVE!!! So you make me HAPPY with these cards:
Thank you very much!!!
* I've recieved today this card http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BY-611368 I love it...so Volkswagen Beetle cards
* Cards with lyrics or poems, a special feeling, love, surprise, hapiness, passion, whatever you think it is beautiful or fun (with translation in English)
* Cards about love, people in love, animal in love, hearts, anything as long it has to do with love.
* The innocence, the sweetness, the joy of children
* Little baby angels (or other angels)
* Old, Vintage, old movie (40's, 50's and 60's style)
* Beautiful people like madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Charley Chaplin, Audrey Hepburn, Birgitte Bardot or other ones
* Pin-Ups (the old 50's, 60's style)
* Luis Royo, Victoria Frances
* Recipe cards
* Hands eyes or lips
* Funny, grazy, weird, mad cards
* Adult/Erotic art or photo's
* For Dutch people: "Loesje" kaarten of andere leuke teksten.
* For Russian people: I love the beautiful cards with the children on it... Like this one http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RU-500199 or http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RU-434277
Or look at my favorites and you see what I like
My English is not the best. I hope you don't mind. But I do my best... ;-)
Looking forward to hearing from you...