Cismocis a member from Germany . She has been a member for 12 months (357 days).
Hello there! :)
First of all I am very, very curious. So if you're writing a card to me, please, tell me anything about you, your country, your life or whatever affects you. I have the dream nearly everybody has here: To travel around the world and see as much of it as possible! And I'm not only interested in the typical "tourist points"; I want to see, feel and experience the real life of the people.
I would love to get unique cards, which you made by yourself. Paint, do some handicraft, make a photo or anything else. Be creative and surprise me! (Of course, this is not essential. I just like creating unique things and so I love handmade things in general.)
Things I like and which you may use as an inspiration for picking a card:
- everything related to Harry Potter (♥Severus Snape♥), Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
- Depeche Mode
- movies, actors, actresses, music, musician, bands, artists in general...
- medieval or fantasy theme (especially archers)
- your culture
- the power and beauty of nature
- birthday cards at the end of July ♥♥♥
- national and international holidays
- Sugar Skulls/La Catrina/Dias de los Muertos
- Cherry Blossom/Sakura
- Carnival in Venice/Carnevale di Venezia
- cards from my "Favourites" - all cards, I don't have
- And if you send me a card with Zeromancer, Seigmen or Ljungblut, I would... uhm, I don't know exactly, what I would... Probably screaming out loud and jumping up and down or something like this. :D
AD-Cards? Free cards? YES, you can! ;) They’re part of your culture, so I would like to receive them!
If you write "Happy Postcrossing" in your mothertongue, I'll be glad.
Don't know what to write? Maybe, you know a fact about your country that hardly anybody knows and which is interesting? Or you could tell me what you like about your country/town/family. Or your favourite saying. Or just send me your favourite recipe. ^^
Terve Suomi! A few years ago I studied Finnish but it is very, very poor... Minun Suomeni ei ole hyvää... :( (Thanks to Wintergirl I've got this sentence right! ^^) If you could write me a really simple sentence or send me a card with some Finnish words I would be glad. Of course, with translation. I love this language! :)
And I like postmarked stamps, because my sister is collecting stamps. It would be wonderful if you take nice ones. :)