ChikuNamikais a member from Germany . She has been a member for over 2 years (1086 days).
Hello to everybody,
I'm a 20 years young woman from Gremany more precisely from Wiesbaden. My english isn't that good and I want to improve it. So, when you come from an english speaking countrie(especially Great Britain) you can also write me a letter.Certainly I'm going to answer your letter and maybe we going to be good pen pals.
My hobbys are, writing letters, swimming, reading books, meeting with friends and dancing.
July 2010 I passed my "Abitur" (Matura in Austria and I think it's like the british A-Levels). But I'm defently better in science than in languages,
Here some ideas what you can send me:
* pictures from your hometown, your country ; I prefer single view cards and I love pictures from citys by night
* pictures from theaters and operas, there I prefere insight views of the buildings or pictures from the performance
* something that is special for your hometown or your country
* black and white postcards
* old style postcards
* postcards of the british desing classics (map in backround and stamp in front)
* old street laterns
* london buses, post boxes, phone cells
* pictures of the capital city of you country
* fantasy like unicorns, dragons, faeries...
* welsh dragons
Or just, what you like the most :) I've got so many very nice postcards, with motives on it, that I don't mention on my list.
At all postcrossers from GREAT BRITAIN I love this red double decker buses,red call boxes or mailboxes and pictures from London. And I like very much this cards with the british flag in the background and the stamp in front(Cards I have already: Flag with Routemaster Bus stamp). With one of these motives you make my day.
For more details please have a look on my faves.
If you don't have an idea, what to sent me have a look at my faves.
I like my cards written and stamped. It will be wonderful, when your first language isn't english or german, that you write a few words in your language and translate it in eglish.
If possible send my postcard not in an envelope, exept you write also a letter.
A lot greetings and happy postcrossing.