CartePostale(or Olga) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1247 days).
I like cross-stitching and I collect souvenir magnets, little calendars, stamps and postcards from all over the world.
I prefer postcards with (these kinds of postcards I especially would like to have:)):
- children's book illustrations :-)
- illustrations from "Alice in wonderland"
- Inge Löök's 'Old ladies'
- Nouvelles Images
- black/white photo
- colored picture with funny/cute/nice/romantic subjects
- written receipt in English or in French
- New Year/Christmas themes (especially drawn cards with snowmans and Father Frost - please, take a look in my favorites - you may send them to me during all the year, not only in winter :))
- airports and airplanes
- cute koalas :-D
Sure, I would be very happy if you send me any card from my favorites :)
If you don't have such postcards, please, send me postcard with:
- view of your city (I like air/aerial views and night views the most:))
- map of your town, country, state (I have now the cards with maps of Texas, California, Tennessee from USA)
- the Olympic symbols/emblems from Olympic cities
- The Simpsons :-)
But if you still don't have any postcard with my preferences, feel free to send me anything you would like to receive yourself :)
I'm sorry, but I don't really like ad-cards, free-cards or handmade cards.
I would be happy to receive written postcards with nice stamps. If you have a choice, please use some beautiful and unusual stamps :)
Please, write your name, the date you send the postcard and some words. As more you'll write - as more I will be happy :-)))
Si vous êtes francophone, ecrivez-moi en français, s'il vous plaît :)
If you don't know what to write, here are some tips to help you :-)
1. write something about your home city/town and about your country
2. tell me some good places to visit in your city/town/country
3. share a recipe you like, a joke, a quotation :)
4. describe me the picture on the card and tell me why did you choose this card :)
5. simply describe your weather :)
It would be great if you write something in your native language and, if it's possible, english translation, please :)
I would like to know, for example, how should I say "hello", "my name is...", "thank you", "good bye" and so on in your language :)
If it's possible for you - please, send your postcard in an envelope.
If you have any spare used (or unnecessary unused) stamps, please, send them to me in envelope, I'll appreciate it :)
Thank you very much in advance! :)
If you want you can also put a little calendar inside of an envelope, I collect calendars too :-) Or maybe you have some things that you would like to share with me (like phone cards, used postcards and so on) - please, feel free to send them in an envelope too, I like surprises very much :)
Or you could always stick something on the card (a leaf, a bus ticket, train ticket, coin, etc.).
I'm very interested in private swap. Just write me on CartePostale[@]bk.ru (without "" :))
I'm waiting for your card!