Bikinina(or Nina) is a member from Thailand . She has been a member for over 3 years (1234 days).
My name is Nina. I live in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. I used to work for Lufthansa German Airlines as a ground staff at Bangkok Airport for many years, and now, I am a housewife. My husband and I love traveling around the country. I am lucky that he is an excellent driver. (He loves his 4x4 so much that he calls it “Hercules”!)
My postcard preferences:
- Interaction between people and animals (real, please; no cartoon, no violent ones)
- Lufthansa German Airlines
- Atelier Nouvelles Images (Multiples and Paris)
- Inge Löök (Two Grannies)
- the Eiffel Tower
- Sendung mit der Maus
- Cute Mouse (NO Mickey Mouse, please!)
- People putting their mails in a postbox (real or illustration)
- State Birds of the USA (I've got Arizona's and Minnesota's.)
- Christmas Atmosphere in your Town/Country
- SINGLE-view touristy cards with something representing your country (World Wonders; World Heritage Sites; National Parks; Marine Life; Native Wildlife in their natural habitats especially with endangered/protective species; Culture; Traditional things or events; Something unique)
I scan my received Postcrossing postcards and put them on my "Received" wall but those are not all I have got. You can see my entire collections in these Picasa Web Albums being separated by themes and countries. >
DO NOT SEND cut-outs, folded cards, photos, ads! Thank you!
♥ ♥ ♥ Please send me real postcards with commemorative stamps if possible. I enjoy postmarks and airmail labels as well.
From Russia, please affix an Olympics mascot stamp, "the cat", if possible. I have received the ones with the bear and the rabbit. They are awesome! :)
♥ ♥ ♥ Your messages are meaningful and appreciated. I love fully written postcards. Please write something about yourself, your day, your dream, your favorite places, or something about the pictures on the postcards, etc. Please not only “Happy Postcrossing!” or “Hope you will like this postcard.”
Thank you for reading my profile and also thank you in advance for your postcards.
Have a good time!