Agatha_(or Catherine) is a member from Ukraine . She has been a member for over 2 years (847 days).
I am Catherine. I am an engineer. I live in the picteresque Crimean peninsula, which is washed by the Black Sea. It is plenty of sun and warmth here. I love lots of things around and can`t stop wondering the miracles of this world. I especially enjoy charming fall time, the night starry sky and everchangig sea. I can`t imagine my life without nice tea, books, music and my dear friends.
My preferences in terms of postcards:
- Nouvelles Images
- the U.K. & Russian Royal Families
- candies/cakes/chocolate bars/sweets
- cups/mugs/tea sets full of both tea and coffee
- music instruments
- different kind of maps (old ones are especially welcome)
- handcrafted cards
- sights/beautiful bildings/historical places/architecture
- Teddy Bear pictures/Winnie the Pooh
- national food/costumes/ items of culture
- old trains & cars
- black & white photos
- fountains/sailing vessels/winter & autumn sceneries
- any bright/cute/amazing pictures
Tips for information to fill in the card:
- your favourite quote/saying/song :)
- your suggestions to read/watch/listen to...
- beloved hobby/favourite pastime
- drawings would make my day ;)
- your dreams/purpose in life/ plans for the future
- exciting things about your country
- and anything else you would like to share with me :)
I would be grateful if you could put down date on the card and drop a line in your mother tongue.
Thank you in advance! Enjoy postcrossing!