Postcrossing - Help
How do I upload a postcard image?
It is quite simple! The first step is to get the postcard into an image file. For that you must have access to a computer scanner or a use a digital photo camera. Once you have the postcard in an image file, follow these steps:
- If you are not logged in to Postcrossing, log in.
- Go to your Received postcards section
- Find the row that has the postcrossing ID for the image you would like to upload. Click on the green '+' icon found in the last column of the row.
- Click the browse button and find and select your file. You can also enter an optional description about the postcard.
- Click Upload and that is it!
Postcrossing Project © Copyright 2004-2013 by Paulo Magalhães